If you are looking for a Mashed Potato recipe with a Greek twist- you should try our potato, pumpkin and Feta mash, which is deliciously flavoursome.
If you are not a fan of pumpkin, you can use sweet potato instead.
- 6 x potatoes, chopped (and peeled)
- 1 x cup, chopped pumpkin (skin off)
- 1/3 x cup Feta, chopped
- 2 x tablespoons milk
- 1 x tablespoon butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- olive oil, for drizzling
- Place chopped potatoes and pumpkin into saucepan with boiling water and cook for about 20 minutes or until tender but not too soft.
- Drain potatoes and pumpkin.
- Place back into saucepan and add milk and butter. Using a potato masher, mash potatoes and pumpkin together.
- Add feta, salt and pepper and beat with a wooden spoon until it has a creamy consistency.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and serve.