CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
Champagne and strawberries go hand in hand!
What’s even better (for those like us who never say no to a bit of added sweetness) is having them dipped in some good quality dark chocolate!
Here is our simple recipe!
- 12 x strawberries
- 1 x cup, dark chocolate
- 1/2 x cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 x cup chopped walnuts
- Wash and pat dry strawberries
- Roughly chop chocolate and place in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
- Heat chocolate and stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth and completely melted.
- Dip strawberries one at a time into chocolate, then into coconut or chopped walnuts.
- Place on a baking paper lined tray.
- Chill in refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or till ready to serve.