CRUSTLESS SPINACH & RICOTTA QUICHE
If you are looking for an easy brunch, light lunch, picnic or snack idea- our crustless spinach and ricotta quiche is ideal.
Not only is it quick and easy, it is also delicious and tasty.
- 800 x grams spinach, chopped
- 4 x eggs
- 300 x grams ricotta
- 100 x grams milk
- 4 x teaspoons olive oil
- 1 x small bunch shallots, chopped
- 300 grams x self raising flour
- 1/2 cup x water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- In a large bowl add your chopped spinach, shallots, ricotta, flour, 3 x eggs, water, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a pie dish, lined with baking paper.
- In a small bowl whisk 1 x egg with milk and pour on top of mixture.
- Place in oven and cook for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.