HEALTHY TAPIOCA CREPE
Looking for a light, simple and healthy breakfast option?
Here is our tapioca crepe, filled with tahini and fried cinnamon banana.
This Brazilian inspired breakfast is gluten free, sugar free and butter/oil free!
- 1 x tablespoon taioca flour (sold at most health food stores)
- 1 x free range egg
- 1 x banana (peeled & chopped)
- cinnamon and tahini for topping
1. Whisk egg and flour for two minutes.
2. Heat a small non-stick frypan and add batter.
3. Cook for two minutes on each side. Place crepe on plate.
4. Place chopped banana on same non-stick frypan, sprinkle with cinnamon and sauté both sides for a minute.
5. Fill crepe with banana and drizzle with tahini. Fold crepe over.