STRAWBERRY, BANANA & YOGHURT SMOOTHIE
Spring is just around the corner and the warmer weather calls for refreshing and delicious tasting beverages.
With lots of bananas and strawberries in our kitchen, today we decided to turn them into a healthy and simple smoothie.
- 2 x bananas
- 8 x strawberries
- 180 x grams natural Greek yoghurt
- 1 x tablespoon organic honey
- Peel and roughly chop bananas.
- Cut off green leaves from top of strawberries and disregard.
- Place all ingredients into blender and pulse for 1 .5 minutes or until all ingredients are blended and smooth in texture.
- Place in tall glass.