WARM HOMEMADE VANILLA PUDDING
There’s nothing like homemade vanilla pudding with grated apple and cinnamon to warm up your kids and satisfy their sweet cravings.
This is a seriously simple and yummy recipe that requires a few ingredients and only takes 10 minutes to make!
Recipe makes one bowl.
- 200 grams full cream milk
- 1 tablespoon fine semolina
- 1/2 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1/4 apple
- cinnamon to sprinkle
- Place milk and semolina in a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Add vanilla sugar and raw sugar and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes or until it thickens. Stir occasionally.
- Place in a bowl and grate apple on top and sprinkle with cinnamon.